7.15.2008

. si mocha lover .


KANGENNNNN...

[Love is not finding someone to live with, its finding someone you cant live without]

[You may conquer with the sword, but you are conquered by a kiss]

[If i could reach up and hold a star for every time youve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand]

[ If i could have just one wish, i would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine...

Knowing that i could never find that feeling with anyone other than you.. ]

Saya senang bisa kenal sama dia.. 

Dia bilang "Mungkin kalo aku ngga ke BLOK M kmrn di Melbourne, mungkin kita ga bakal kaya gini..."

I LIKE IT .. 

love you long time BABYYYYYYY....


. Miss you every single day .

No comments:

.My Circle.

.Know me Better.

My photo
jakarta, indonesia, Indonesia